We do our best to make you feel safe when shopping at www.mylo.sk.
In this document you will find:
– What data we collect from you
– How we use them
– Who we share them with
– How you can check the processing
– The measures we take to protect your data, as well as the rights you have in connection with the processing
– When processing the data we respect and abide by all regulations regarding the protection of your personal data
registered office: Mierová 25, 900 27 Bernolákovo
Company ID No.: 51003198
A company incorporated in the Companies Register of the Bratislava I District Court, Section Sro, File No.: 121285/B
The data protection officer appointed by our company is Ing. Barbora Gažová. If you have any questions about this document or the use of your personal data, or wish to exercise your rights set forth in this document, you may contact our data protection officer by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by letter to our company’s address.
When making a purchase, you are requested to provide us with the data necessary to handle your purchase order. Therefore, the mandatory data are only those without which we cannot handle your purchase order and send you the purchased goods, such data including your name and surname, e-mail address, delivery address, phone number and the purchased item itself.
In our e-shop you do not enter any information that would be directly related to work with the money in your accounts.
In addition to standard payment, we also offer payment via PayPal. Such payment is effected directly on their website. In this case we are only provided with information on whether the payment was successful or failed, and your name, transaction ID, delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address, the goods ordered and the amount paid.
The data we have collected from you are used for the following purposes:
1. Provision of our services
Based on the data we collect from you, we can deliver goods to you in accordance with our Terms and Conditions. The information we collect from you when you place an order is used by us to handle the order, or to remind you to pay for it, or, if you have not picked up your paid order, to pick it up. We also need to enter such information in our accounting and billing system.
2. Communication with you
We use your contact data to send our notifications related to the handling of orders and the provision of services, or when we want to respond to your enquiries about what is happening with your order, or when you wish to notify a new delivery address to us, or ask us to make any other change to the data in your order. We also process your contact data as well as information on your purchases when you lodge a complaint about the delivered goods.
We also use your data to ensure the security of the services we provide in order to respond to claims made against us in proceedings before governmental and other authorities that control our activities and to enforce our claims that have arisen.
We do not disclose, provide or make your personal data available to any entities other than:
1. The current personal data processors being the following:
– Slovenská pošta a.s., having its registered office at Partizánska cesta 9, 975 99 Banská Bystrica, Company ID No.: 36631124
incorporated in the Companies Register of the Banská Bystrica District Court, Section Sa, File No. 803/S
– Zásielkovňa s. r. o., having its registered office at Kopčianska 3954/39,
851 01 Bratislava, Company ID No.: 48136999, incorporated in the Companies Register of the Bratislava I District Court, Section Sro, File No.: 105158/B
Data we provide to them:
• name and surname, business name;
• contact data:
• e-mail address;
• telephone number;
• information to identify the shipment to the extent necessary.
2. In the case of external processing
Your personal data are available to some of our suppliers who process them for us, based on our instructions and in accordance with this document. In doing so, they shall take all necessary security, technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data as required.
These partners currently include:
– Websupport, s.r.o., Company ID No.: 36 421 928, registered office: Staré Grunty 12, 841 04 Bratislava, incorporated in the Companies Register of the Bratislava I District Court, Section Sro, File No. 63270/B
– superfaktura.sk, s.r.o., Company ID No.: 46655034, registered office: Pri Suchom mlyne 6, 811 04 Bratislava, incorporated in the Companies Register of the Bratislava I District Court, Section Sro, File No. 81403/B
3. On legal grounds and to prevent damage
We may also keep or disclose your data to third parties in order to comply with legal obligations, requirements of governmental and other authorities, or to assert our claims or defend ourselves in proceedings where claims are made by third parties against us.
The categories of third parties to whom we disclose personal data on such grounds include, for example, courts, governmental and other authorities competent to supervise our activities, settle disputes or enforce decisions, or our legal and accounting advisors.
We work very hard to ensure your personal data are safe. We take all necessary security, technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data in accordance with the requirements of applicable legislation. Webhosting is provided to us by Websupport, s.r.o., Company ID No.: 36 421 928, registered office: Staré Grunty 12, 841 04 Bratislava, incorporated in the Companies Register of the Bratislava I District Court, Section Sro, File No. 63270/B, which has taken all necessary measures in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council
Because we process your personal data, you have several rights. If you exercise any of the rights below, we will inform you of the handling of your request within 30 days of receipt of your request.
1. How to exercise your rights
You may exercise your rights by sending an e-mail or written request to our contact addresses listed at www.mylo.sk/kontakt.
2. Rights of the data subject
The data subject has the right:
– to request from the controller access to personal data concerning the data subject, to rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing of personal data, to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data portability, to lodge a complaint or petition to commence proceedings with a supervisory authority, such authority being the Office for the Protection of Personal Data, and to withdraw his/her consent to personal data processing at any time.
You can send us any questions concerning the protection of your personal data by e-mail to: email@example.com, or directly to the controller’s address.
The controller shall notify the data subject without undue delay of any personal data breach, if such personal data breach may lead to a high risk to the data subject’s rights.
[[ product.name ]]
[[ product.price_incl_tax|format_price ]]